From new bloggers to well-established bloggers, they all want to earn money online mainly through affiliate marketing.
Because affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to monetize a blog and you can make enough for money for living.
That’s why many bloggers, including me, also interested to earn money through affiliate marketing.
What is affiliate marketing and how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of online marketing. Even though the method is old, it is still relevant and highly effective marketing strategy.
In affiliate marketing, you refer the web audience a particular product from the merchants. If they go on to buy the product, then you will be paid commission from the merchant for each customer that you refer from your site.
The commission will be from $1 to $1000 or more which depends on the product pricing and affiliate marketers policy.
There are several affiliate marketers offering affiliate marketing programs these days. However, if you want to earn a good commission, then you will have to choose from the best affiliate marketing programs available.
Well, choosing affiliate programs a daunting task, that’s why I have decided to make easy for you.
Here, is the list of top 15 affiliate marketing programs for Bloggers
Having products from 1.5 million sellers, Amazon affiliate is one of the biggest affiliate marketing programs in the world today. The technology that Amazon uses is straightforward and can also be used by beginners with no technical experience.
One of the best things I like about the Amazon affiliate marketing programs is that you can apply for it with zero traffic.
- It has the user-friendly interface.
- You have the variety of products from different categories to promote.
- The minimum payout is $10.
- The commission percentage is deficient, from 4% to 8%.
- The link cookies expire in over 24 hours.
CJ Affiliate, formerly known by Commission Junction affiliate program is an efficient as well as popular affiliate program available in the market. It offers several products for publishers which available from more than 3000 advertising partners. It provides publishers with various ways to promote the products to increase commission.
- It has more than 3000 merchants.
- CJ provides powerful reporting options to analyze the affiliate links.
- Customer support is below expectation.
With more than 3,900 merchants, ShareASale is undoubtedly one of the big affiliate networks to look for. It is easy to use, and you can generate real income. It has partnered with well-reputed merchants around the world. It’s good customer support and different tools and features which make publishers easier to earn the commission.
- It has a large number of partners.
- It’s reporting features is very helpful.
- Its interface is not beginner friendly.
Rakuten affiliate program is the oldest affiliate program available in the market. From offering ad rotation to providing flexibility, several things make Rakuten one of the unique one in the list. For increase commission, Rakuten offers different options to promote the products. Rakuten is small affiliate marketing network however it offers good quality products to promote.
- It provides ad rotation which helps in optimizing the advertisement.
- It provides you with the ability of deep linking.
- The minimum payout is $25.
- Fairly smaller network when compared to others.
- The Commission is small which is 2% to 5%.
Having started in 2008, ImpactRadius has become a highly renowned name in the affiliate marketing industry. It is not extensive affiliate network as other. However, it offers a myriad of features and good commissions so that you can maximize your profit.
- It provides excellent customer support.
- The minimum payout is $25.
- Old fashioned reporting tool.
The JVzoo affiliate marketing program is relatively popular across the industry. It offers publishers the real time tracking of traffic and earning, automatic bonus delivery, two-tier affiliate commission, and more features.
- The products link cookies for life.
- The payment can be received to PayPal account.
- It has fewer numbers of products to promote
- It doesn’t provide customer support.
Affiliate Window is a UK based affiliate marketing programs which offer a lot of exciting features to any bloggers or website owner who is looking for an easy way to make money online. It has partnered with more than 1600 brands from which you can choose the best one for yourself to promote the products on your site. It provides the variety of features for publishers to manage the affiliate links and commission.
- It offers a very user-friendly dashboard.
- It gives you access to over 1600 merchants
- It is not free to join.
- It doesn’t provide proper customer support.
Click Better is also an online affiliate program which gives you the opportunity to promote the products from a multitude of vendors. With this affiliate program, you can easily earn good revenue.
- It offers commission up to 80%.
- You will be paid weekly.
- The cookies period is 365 days.
- Too many scam programs and vendors are listed on the site.
- It doesn’t provide customer support
This affiliate network has started back in 2007 and quickly became one of the well-known affiliate marketing sites on the internet. Having a global reach and real numbers of vendors, it is obviously a wise choice that you can make.
- It offers up to 75% commission.
- Good customer support
- It comes with tools for real time analysis.
- You can receive payment into your PayPal account.
- The minimum payout threshold is $100.
Avangate is a really old affiliate program available. It provides mostly SaaS and digital products. If you have tech blog or software blog, then Avangate is the best affiliate marketing program that you can choose.
- Good customer support.
- Avangate is easy to use.
- It offers comprehensive reporting.
- Lets you do deep linking.
- The website looks bit old.
Clickbank is a highly profitable affiliate marketing program set up for people having a robust background in the field of digital technology. With more than 12000 vendors and million affiliates, it is obviously an effective way to earn money online.
- It offers more than 6000 products.
- It offers commission rate up to 75%.
- Too many useless products.
eBay is also a trustworthy name on the internet. So, there is no doubt that it’s affiliate program is also a great one. eBay has numerous merchants, where 800 million products are listed. Thus, you will be able to choose the perfect product to promote without any hassle.
- It offers the seasonal discount.
- The payment process is fast.
- It is straightforward to join.
LinkConnector affiliate program has been around since 2004. This affiliate marketing network stresses on quality over everything else. So, you can always be assured of proper payment by a significant commission rate.
- There is no chance of any fraud or scam in LinkConnector.
- Great customer support.
- The merchant’s control on which site their link will be displayed. So, it’s tough for the beginners to get approved.
With a massive database and advertisers, Peerfly is, of course, a great affiliate marketing program for the experienced affiliates. From proper payments to excellent customer support this affiliate marketing network caters to all your requirements efficiently.
- Have a massive database and numerous advertisers.
- Easy to use.
- Offers excellent customer support.
- Fast payments.
- It’s harder for beginners to get beginners.
FlexOffers is hailed as one of the best affiliate marketing programs for more than a decade, and it lets you connect with over 12,000 advertisers. They have a global reach and also offers a unique revenue program called FlesRev from which you can earn at least 50% profit.
- The advertised content on a website gets updated automatically through APIs.
- Comes with paramount customer support.
- It offers excellent real time analysis.
- Little complicated to use.
- Bugs are not fixed on a regular basis.
I have listed few of the best affiliate marketing for bloggers. Pick your best affiliate network which fits with your blog type. But, always keep in mind that, never scam the readers by picking low-quality products.
I hope this article helps to find the perfect affiliate marketing programs for you.
And, don’t forget to mention the affiliate marketing that you are using.